Disaster Planning for Residents in Southern Maryland
One of the most important parts of business operations in Southern Maryland, MD is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of the Western Shore MD.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.